Saturday, December 6, 2008

gred: hi pls check and comment my new car thx:)

gred: hi pls check and comment update on my page :) thx

[RDT]Kleinen: nice car dude i love it !!!!!!!!! you rocks :D

Dks Club Brayan: Good Blog !

turbo: hi ppl cud i join ur clan

gred: hi pls check my new car and coment thx!:)

gred: hi plls check and coment update on my page:)thx

[RDT]Kleinen: look at my new car thnx guys ;)

[TK_D]tubkeZ[HKS]: check my new rides and dont forget comment!!!

ChargeSPeeDCaRS: hey i am a drifter and a modder of pj can i enter in this clan??:Pmy mail is

gred: hi pls check and comment my next car thanks!:)

Skyliner: plase can i go to RDT lok to em drift ing on

[RDT]Noedel: check my blog!! found a tool to use up to 30 car mods on sa-mp, without having graphic problems!! greetzzz!!!

Zdravko: dude check my blog hehe see my 1st work in zmodeler :P

[BTD]Marko: Hi man check my new page on my blog and comennt pls

TylerDbest: hey

[TK_D]tubkeZ[HKS]: check my new 240sx!!! :)

Neos7: yoo friend new car in my blog ;)

kleinen: thats the car that noedel make for me :D thnx bro your the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FReddey: Nice 350 MAN!!!!!

Excel24: Please put some effort into your comments or just fuck off.

yourfuckingmom: NOICE CARX DUDDD 240ZX LOG GOGO!!!!!1

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online