Monday, September 7, 2009

Map Mod

So I want to bring up a new modeling project. I am almost done the Nissan Silvia s13 Elegy replacement mod, and have no other modeling projects on the go. GTA SA hasn't had a really good racetrack mod since SAkina, which is what? 1 year old now? I already attempted map mods before and made a box shaped building at the LS beach in about 5 minutes, collision, textures all worked so I know if I do start this map mod it WILL get finished. I will have nothing but time for this whole week so that's about how long it will take, as soon as I figure out what the majority of people would like to see.

2 Poles, 1 here and 1 on SkR, final vote will decide which to be made.
Open to suggestions so feel free to post, but revolves around the 2 base idea's listed:
-Traditional Road course
-Create a fairly decent sized road course, perfect for drifting and racing with good scenery and atmosphere, as well as challenging corners to keep you entertained. Similar to Ebisu Circuit in Japan


-Unique High speed Touge
-Create a realistic, very challenging high speed touge course similar to the Japanese "Gunsai" touge track used by professionals only, seen in many videos with Japanese driftking Keiichi Tsuchiya.


I will not another map mod like SAkina, Akagi or Rokko because they simply take too much time, and there are already enough of them made.

Vote now!

Estimated Time: 1 Week
High Detail
Fun
Good Scenery

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online