Monday, June 15, 2009

In the last hour I was accused twice by 2 majorly selfish assholes of cheating in races.

On GTA IV I was in a race server and kept winning, and when I didnt (because of the other 15 racers ramming), i would get the best lap times. So 1 guy immediatly says I have a edited handling.cfg. I explain for atleast 10 minutes that I do not have a modified file and completely hate cheating...which I do, especially in a race. Anyway he doesnt believe me and goes into some phycolical crap about him being a unique individual...right...

and on SAMP as usual a random idiot accuses me of using "speedhack" on straightaways, even tho our cars went the same speed...funny. He rambles on for another 15 minutes (eventually convincing his friend im a cheater), so they both start harassing me by ramming me, shooting me and coming up with any reason in the world why im a speedhacker with a modified handling.



Just another annoying day in the life of a racer.

But then again, a few selected people here on SAMP actually DO use speedhacks and suposed "stock" handlings, which are modified to make their drifts look better and get more popularity. Sadly a few of these people play on our regular servers and you might even be best friends with one. Just ask them to make a 1:52 bigear time attack in-game with other players. It won't happen. ...Unless your Sarah because atleast she had proof.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online