Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sad News

Aside from MJ, Ferrah, Billy mays and Ed Mcmahon's deaths, my computer has run into a problem. The hard drive is...toast. We placed it into other computers, ect ect but nothing happened, definitly the hard-drive and all my files are lost. Will take it to the shop in a few days to see if it can be restored / repaired to get my files back, but as of now I'm just going to buy a new HDD and start all over again. So this means the Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KPGC110 and the Silvia s13 are gone, along with w/e other projects I had. Another new start...oh well, i have considered the possibility of being hacked, and the guy is a major asshole if it's true, especially since I've been trying to turn around my own asshole appearence to others.

Well w/e, will be back on MSN and SAMP in a day or two, until then, stay smokey - and stay clean.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online