Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gaining Reputation

Ok, so I've stopped being a lonely outcast a**hole of a drifter, and am becoming more and more like I used to be, getting more involved with a whole new crowd on 0.2X. Well, just after 2 days playing on a few servers, I've had people purposly follow me around, watch me drift, even record me! I stick to my code, I never brag, I never boast, I never act like top-shit, but naturally the reputation comes back. All in all I could care less about what others think of me, all I'm saying is that I think it's pretty cool how I'm gaining reputation back and making a lot of new friends, as well as drifting at what seems to be my best ever. I've made a server now, with a few custom drift area's and 1 more to come. (75.158.52.23:7777)

If anyone wants to drift with me again like old times, go ahead and join that server, or the [MMT] Server (124.176.171.207:8888). Expect more videos from me, Drift sure as hell isn't dead. I'm actually having a lot of fun, it reminds me a lot of the old drifting that was done back in late 2006, early 2007, except this time I'm the teacher, not BLOOD or Milkman.

Chow.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online