Monday, May 25, 2009

TF2: Meet the Spy

Not really, but I thought i'd share this funny little tale of what happened on 0.2X. I joined a drift server, started drifting, and I run into 2 elegies (Kassik and Revention), start drifting with them, start pwning them. Eventually it's my turn to lead the group and I immediatly start loosing them. Kassik leaves the server, and Revention continues. He leads for a while, with me right behind him, then we switch and I lead. In a few minutes he was long behind, so he just gave up, and that's when the name calling started. It's pretty pathetic that even after this many years, people still go into servers under different names, with s0beit ready and try to beat people, fail 90% of the time and resort to petty name calling that I just ignore by pressing F7. They even start confirming and joking about being undercover...

I hope a few of them read this, seeming as tho they like to stalk people so much...

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online