Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been a long time...

Yup,sure it was, you might have noticed already that i wasn't around for ages, or you maybe didn't cause you probably don't care, but whatever.I'm not sure if i will ever go back to the SA-MP community, if i find one goddamn good reason to get back, i sure will.Lately ive been doing what i wanted ever since i joined the ''modding'' community.Modeling actual cars.Also a day ago i just joined SA-MP to see how is stuff going, i was about to spawn, when an admin changed the gravity level to zero.So obviusly i couldnt fall to the ground.After that, this happens:You have been banned for the following reason: (don't afk at the spawn place).That day i realised that most of the server admins are complete retards.Funny thing too, when i entered that server i got called a drifting noob, when the guy that called me like that, was an actual newbie in the community, most of them don't even know that there was an old 0.1b community that was TONS better than this new one on 0.2x.Things I just said were the main reasons why i probably won't be coming back for a long time.If anyone wants to have some drift session on the 0.1b for the old times, give a shout at the cb, make sure that no 0.2x retards would be involved in that meeting.Aside the SA-MP, my birthday is comeing,that will mark my third year in the gta community, hope ill get some presents, also some guys are planning to kick my ass for no reason o.O I will soon post some pics of my scratch made toyota mark 2 02' version, let me just finish the interior, this will probably be my last mod for san andreas, ill make mods for rfactor and lfs in the future and ofcourse, 3d models, you won't see anymore conversions from me, cause im just modeling from now you so you can't call me a thief lol.That wraps the stuff for me today folks, cheers!

-SDrifter

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online